Company Formation in Dubai
Congratulations on your decision to Set up a Business in Dubai, the most modern emirate in the UAE! Dubai is well-known for its infrastructural facilities and the tax benefits it offers. When it comes to the ease of doing business, Dubai ranks higher among 190 economies that are regularly surveyed. As such, Dubai is one of the most sought-after destinations for investors from around the world.
However, there are three options that you need to consider when it comes to Company Formation in Dubai, UAE. You can establish your company on the mainland, in a free zone, or as an offshore business. Furthermore, setting up a new business, especially for new entrants to the UAE market, can pose some challenges as several documents need to be provided and regulatory and legal compliance have to be ensured.
As the leading business setup company in the UAE, we at CIG Business Services Dubai can make the whole process simple and easy for you. We have more than 15 years of experience in the UAE market, and we have helped over 60,000 entrepreneurs, SMBs, and large-scale organizations establish companies in the UAE. Besides, we offer comprehensive and value-added services at affordable rates.
Our Special Packages
Mainland Company Registration in Dubai, UAE
A mainland company is a business entity that has been awarded a license by the Department of Economic Development (DED). Furthermore, you can start your company at any of the locations, such as Business Bay, Deira, Al Quoz, Al Qusais, or Jumeirah.
Licenses issued for company formation in the Dubai mainland include professional licenses, commercial licenses, industrial licenses, and tourism licenses.
Steps for Registering a Company in Dubai Mainland
- Prepare a Memorandum of Association
- Obtain DED’s initial approval
- Register a trading name
- Set up your office space
- Apply for a license after satisfying all prerequisites
- Submit all documents
- Pay the specified license fee and receive the license
Business Setup Experts at CIG Dubai will guide you through the mainland company incorporation process so that you get the freedom to focus more on your core business activities.
Free Zone Company Registration in Dubai, UAE
To start a company in any free zone, there are three main steps to be completed: obtain your business license, get your residence visa, and open a bank account. If you plan it out properly with our customized business setup services, the whole process can be completed within 4 weeks.
Depending on your activity, you can choose to set up a free zone company in any of the free zones listed below:
- Ajman Free Zone Authority
- Dubai Design District
- Dubai Internet City
- Dubai Multi Commodities Center
- Dubai South Free Zone
- Dubai World Trade Center
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority
All companies operating within a free zone are required to obtain a trade or business license, which has to be renewed annually. The company registration process may vary slightly from one free zone to another, but, in general, the steps involved are:
- Choosing the license type and business activity
- Choosing a free zone based on allowed activities
- Deciding the corporate structure (new company with one or more shareholders, subsidiary company, joint venture, branch of a local or foreign company)
- Choosing a trading name and preparing the required documents
- Applying for initial approval
- The signing of legal documents related to company incorporation
- Establishing your business location and executing the tenancy contract
- Collecting your business license
CIG Business Services has the experience and the expertise to assist you with business setup in any Dubai free zone. Our comprehensive services include business plan development; company registration; residence visa assistance; bank account opening; accounting and bookkeeping; PRO services; and tax and VAT services, among others.
Offshore Company Registration in Dubai, UAE
Offshore companies are legal entities that operate and execute business outside the UAE. They can open a bank account but cannot obtain visas in the name of the company or set up an office in Dubai. Offshore licenses are best suited for holding companies, and they are mainly set up for the purpose of executing, operating, and managing businesses in foreign countries to avail financial, tax, and legal benefits. Licenses available to offshore companies include trading and professional licenses.
Offshore Company Setup Process
- Choose your business activity
- Finalize your company name
- Complete the paperwork needed for incorporation
- Obtain your license
- Open a corporate bank account
Company Formation in Dubai, UAE – Benefits
- A wide choice of locations for setting up mainland and free zone businesses with 100 percent foreign ownership
- Simple and easy company setup process
- Ample opportunities for expansion
- Availability of UAE government support
- Tax benefits
- World-class digital services
- Better quality of life
Why Choose CIG Business Services?
- Top-class services at affordable rates
- End-to-end support for company formation and registration
- Team of experienced and expert business setup consultants
- Dedicated relationship manager
- Customized services
- Complete transparency in all dealings
Whether you are looking to set up a mainland, free zone, or offshore company in Dubai, we can help you achieve your dreams!