Capital International Group with website address www.cigdubai.ae (the “Website”), a legal entity established in the Emirate of Dubai (“we”, “us” or “our”). References to “you”, “User”, “your” and “yours” are references to the person(s) accessing the Website (as defined below).
2. ACCESSING MEANS YOU AGREE
- If you do not agree to our Legal Terms, do not access, view or otherwise use any of our Website or register as a User.
3. ACCESS ISSUES
- The Website is built to operate as a platform and communication tool between the clients (the “Clients”) and us for the provision of services offered on the website (collectively, the “Website Services”).
- Customers and individuals aged under 21 or minor shall not transact any payment or use the website.
- The information relating to the Website Services may be uploaded by us or such other parties authorized by us either as part of these Legal Terms or through other arrangements entered into between us and such other parties.
- You are responsible for your internet connection to access the Website on your mobile device. You are also responsible for ensuring that any person who accesses the Website through your internet connection or mobile device is aware of our Legal Terms and complies with them.
- You may only use the Website or the software and the Website Services for lawful purposes. You must not use the Website or the Website Services:
- In any way that is unlawful abusive, libelous, obscene, threatening or is otherwise prohibited by our Legal Terms;
- To harm or attempt to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is in breach of our Legal Terms; or
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (“Spam”).
- While we will endeavor to ensure that the Website is available twenty-four (24) hours a day, access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice including, without limitation, due to a system failure, maintenance, repair or for reasons beyond our control. You agree that we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve all rights to deny or restrict access to the Website, whether temporarily or permanently, by any person or organization, or to block access from a particular mobile device to the Website, at any time and without any liability, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
4. YOUR USE OF CONTENT AND WEBSITE LINKS
- All content and material on the Website other than User-Generated Content (“Our Content”) belongs either to us or our licensors and is protected by world-wide copyright laws.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, you may:
- only use Our Content for your personal, non-commercial use;
- not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute any of Our Content; and
- not, without our prior written permission:
- redistribute any of Our Content (for example by using it as part of any library, archive or similar service);
- remove any copyright or trade mark notice from Our Content; or
- create any database by downloading and storing any of Our Content.
- You shall not create any link from or to any Website without our prior written consent.
- Content from a third-party provider available on or through the Website may not be duplicated, distributed, published, transferred, transmitted, copied, altered, sold, used to create derivative works or otherwise misused. You must comply with all terms disclosed to you as required from time to time by any third-party service provider of data or services to the Website, including but not limited to, where necessary, entering into a direct agreement with such third party in respect of your use of their data. For the avoidance of doubt, although the Website may contain or make reference to trademarks or other proprietary intellectual property rights of our partners or other third parties, you agree that no license to or right in any of these trademarks or other proprietary intellectual property rights is granted to or conferred upon you by reason of such reference.
- You agree that any rights not expressly granted in these Legal Terms are reserved.
- If you breach any of the provisions in these Legal Terms, your permission to use the Website and your licence to use our Content automatically terminates and you must immediately delete or destroy any downloaded or printed extracts of Our Content from the Website.
5. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You can select a Website Service from the list displayed on the Website. You will make payment for the Website Service through the Website.
- We do not guarantee that that the Website Service will eventually help meet your objectives as the Website Service will be provided based on your chosen package decided by you.
- We do not give any guarantees to the quality of service provided by third party service providers. We will, under no circumstances, will be liable for any negligence, errors or the quality of service provided by any of the third-party service providers.
6. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- You must not:
- misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other materiel which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which any Websites stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website; or
- attack any Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Any breach of this clause immediately ends your right to access this Website and is a criminal offence which we will report to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with them by disclosing your identity.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful materiel that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary materiel due to your access to any Website or to your downloading of any materiel that is Posted on any of them, or on the Website linked to them. We do not assure that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer software and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
- We are not responsible for the data collection practices, the privacy policies or the content of Websites or websites other than the Website, including any Websites or sites which are accessible via a link from the Website. If any hyperlinks to downloadable software Website is included on the Website, these are for convenience only and we are not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the licence agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
- You should contact the operators of those sites directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy policies and practices before providing your personal information to them. We make no representations of warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third-party software that may be used in connection with the Website.
8. CHANGES TO THE LEGAL TERMS
- The content of the website is distributed to you without any warranty of any kind. We and any provider of third-party content or their respective agents disclaim any and all warranties, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the website and our content.
- Information on the website is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law we and any provider of third-party content or their respective agents do not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied in respect of such information whether in respect of the website. You expressly agree that the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the service and the accuracy or completeness of our content is assumed solely by you.
- YOU WILL USE the services offered by us on the Website at your own risk and we do not accept any responsibility for any losses that you may suffer as a result of the use of the services provided by any of the other users.
- We and any provider of third-party content or their respective agents:
- Make no express or implied condition, warranty, representation or undertaking as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of our content and the information, material, services or the error-free use of the website. Our content and the information, material, services outlined in the website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such content. You acknowledge that any reliance upon such content shall be at your sole risk; and
- Do not represent or warrant that the website will be available or that it will meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Our Content and any User-Generated Content is for your general information and use only and is not intended to address your particular requirements. While we aim to update the Website regularly, any of Our Content or User-Generated Content may be out of date and we assume no responsibility for updating it. In particular, Our Content and any User-Generated Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement to you by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or not making) any particular decision.
- We have no liability to you because of:
- any reliance you placed on Our Content or User-Generated Content; and
- any arrangement made between you and any third party named on any Site, which was made at your sole risk and responsibility.
- Because of the number of sources from which we obtain Our Content and User-Generated Content and the nature of electronic distribution via the internet, we do not give any warranties in respect of the Website or the Website Services. In particular, the Website Services are provided on an “as is” basis. We disclaim all warranties, conditions or duties of every nature whatsoever (except any duties of good faith), including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchant ability, of fitness for a particular purpose, any express or statutory warranties, and any warranties or duties regarding accuracy or timeliness. In addition, we do not warrant that the Website Services are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you and/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages, including loss of business, income or revenue, lost profits or contracts, loss of data, privacy or goodwill, failure to meet any duty including but not limited to any duty of good faith or any indirect, special, or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the Website Services or any breach of our Legal Terms by us, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this part, our liabilities will not be limited to any that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and copyright owners from and against any and all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any such party in connection with any claim arising from your use of or connection to the Website, or from any breach by you of these Legal Terms.
11. PAYMENT TERMS
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The User may pay his/ her fees to the Institute by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
12. REFUND POLICY
Any advance payment paid by the customer for any of the services opted in the website, is not refundable except for refundable deposits; however, refund shall be considered under the following circumstances.
- We may give you the option to subscribe to any e-mail news service so that your use of any information received in this manner will be subject to our Legal Terms.
- In the event of CIG unable to complete the service for its own reasons, refund of the advance payment will be made after deducting any actual government fees incurred.
- In case of the client would like to discontinue or terminate the requested services on his own for what so ever reason, the advance amount paid will be fully forfeited and no refund will be entertained. Further in the event that CIG has incurred any fees, charges or services over and above the advance payment received, the second party should agree and bound to pay the incurred additional amount over the advance payment received.
13. THIRD PARTY COPYRIGHT
- Some of the content used on our Website (such as, but not limited to, images and/or audio-visual materiel) may be the copyrighted works of third-party service providers, who reserve all their rights in such content. These third parties shall be entitled to the benefit of the Legal Terms in respect of their content as if they were “we” and shall be bound accordingly.
14. EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
- We may give you the option to subscribe to any e-mail news service so that your use of any information received in this manner will be subject to our Legal Terms.
- You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of the rights under these Legal Terms. If any term is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. Failure by either us or you to exercise any right or remedy under our Legal Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in our Legal Terms are for convenience only and have no legal effect.
17. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Our Legal Terms are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United Arab Emirates applicable in Dubai and you irrevocably agree that the courts of Dubai have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute between us.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These Legal Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between us and you concerning your use of the Website and Our Content. Any and all previous courses of dealing, written or oral understandings, discussions, representations, correspondence and communications between us and you relating to the matters covered by these Legal Terms are hereby superseded. You agree that you have not relied upon, and will have no remedy in respect of, any warranty, statement, representation or understanding made by us or any other party unless it is expressly set out in these Legal Terms.
- If any provision of these Legal Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Legal Terms and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected.
17. CONTACT US
Any queries or comments about the Website or these Legal Terms should be directed via firstname.lastname@example.org